There are so many amazing benefits to using handmade soap, here are 5 major benefits:
1. INGREDIENTS are chosen for a purpose, with every ingredient adding specific qualities to the final soap. We stock a range of glorious handmade soaps made in small batches in South Australia, from luxurious botanical ingredients which are chosen for their cleansing, lathering and skin conditioning properties. Each of the plant oils and butters are selected for the naturally rich abundance of antioxidants, vitamins and nutrients which are essential to healthy skin. These luxury soaps are also palm free, vegan friendly and planet safe. Everyone wants healthy skin and switching to daily use of handmade soap is the best place to start. If you need help finding the right soap for your needs, don’t hesitate to ask us.
2. REAL SOAP made by hand is the ‘real deal’ unlike the mass produced commercial stuff available at supermarkets, which are chemical cocktails made from detergents and downright disturbing synthetic ingredients that dehydrate and age skin, cause allergic reactions and have been linked to various forms of cancer. One of the most appealing aspects of handmade soap is that no harmful or unnecessary synthetic ingredients is added to make it – it’s just PURE SOAP.
3. GLYCERINE isn’t added to a handmade soap recipe, it’s created naturally as part of the soap making process! Glycerine is a precious emollient that softens and maintains water balance by attracting moisture to your skin. It’s proven to be so beneficial to your skin that it is extracted from commercial ‘soap’ and reserved (or sold) for use in expensive skin care, hygiene and pharmaceutical products. Handmade soap retains all of its natural glycerine glory and produces a rich and luxurious lather that is unparalleled to any other.
4. NO HARM to humans, animals or the planet. You can be assured that no humans were harmed, impoverished or subjected to sweat shop working conditions in the process of making these soaps. No communities or natural habitats were laid to waste by the run off from large chemical factories and our soap-maker doesn’t use lab animals to test their products. as they have the utmost respect for the earth and all of its creatures.
5. VARIETY is the spice of life and handmade soaps certainly won’t disappoint! No matter what your skin type or personal preferences, there is a soap maker out there who is creating just what your skin and senses crave at bath or shower time. Not all handmade soaps are alike and there are an infinite number of ingredient combinations, fragrances, visual artistry, colours and variety for you to choose from. Have fun shopping around or chatting with a soap maker next time you visit your local market, homewares or online stores.
Handmade soaps, made in South Australia
Now that you know what makes handmade soap so special, be sure to check out all of our handmade artisan soaps. These soaps are made the old-fashioned way, using both hot process and cold process soap making techniques, to produce a beautiful bar of soap that will naturally cleanse, nourish and moisturise your skin. Each batch of soap is created from scratch using high quality, luxurious botanical ingredients that are selected for their cleansing, lathering and skin conditioning properties.
If you’d like a sneak peak into how our soap-maker makes our soap, click here to view a 2 minute YouTube video on the making of the “Barista Coffee Soap” using a hot process soap-making method. Although Provigil directly affects the brain regulating the sleep functions, it has not been reported that it may cause functional impairment, alter judgment, thinking or motor skills. Patients taking the generic provigil may refrain from driving or operating sophisticated mechanisms; however, this is rather an additional safeguarding measure.
We are dedicated to ‘bringing the bar back’ and helping people discover the joy of happy, soft and healthy skin just as nature intended it to be!