Like any household item, cleaning your essential oil diffuser will help with the longevity and performance of your aroma diffuser. A clean diffuser will ensure you are diffusing your oils at their purest quality and misting efficiently to fill any room with the desired effect.
It’s important to regularly clean your diffuser so that oil does not build up in the device and effect your diffusing. While we can give a quick wipe over and change the water chamber between blending, it’s a great idea to set a routine to thoroughly clean your diffuser and we are going to tell you the best way to do so.
We have an amazing range of mist diffusers that can all be cleaned in a similar manner. Our mist diffusers are great for large or smaller spaces and only require a small amount of essential oils. These are safe to use as they don’t require heat or flame.
How to clean:
- Make sure your diffuser is switched off.
- Add water to chamber to about half way with distilled water.
- Add a tablespoon of vinegar to your water chamber.
- Diffuse for 5 minutes.
- Switch off and empty the liquid out.
- Wipe unit inside and out with vinegar or rubbing alcohol for further cleansing (optional).
- Rinse with water once more.
- Wipe over with a dry cloth.
The Nebulizer diffuser is a stand alone, top of the line essential oil diffuser. Essential oils are atomised directly from the essential oil bottle into a fine mist and quickly dispersed into the air. The mist is composed entirely of pure essential oil, resulting in a much stronger aroma and result. While diffusing directly from the bottle is incredible, this is the main reason we must clean the Nebulizer thoroughly. We recommend cleaning the Nebulizing diffuser with a wet cloth after a few uses or each time you change essential oil bottles.
How to clean:
- Turn off the power supply, unplug the unit and remove the nozzle.
- Remove the essential oil bottle from the nozzle.
- Put a little detergent into the warm water to dilute, then wipe the nebulizer with a humid cloth. Use a neutral/unscented detergent for clean and avoid using benzene ethanol as it will damage the product.
- If you find any dirt in the straw, please remove the straw and clean it.